Brew Your Own, launched in 1995, is the largest circulation magazine for people interested in making their own great beer at home. Every issue includes recipes, how-to projects and expert advice to help you brew world-class beer.
Regular columns include troubleshooting common problems with Mr. Wizard, brewing a classic beer style in Style Profile, homebrew recipes for your favorite commercial beers in The Replicator, refining your brewing with Techniques, building brewing gadgets in Projects and hearing tips, stories and recipes from fellow homebrewers in Homebrew Nation.
Brew Your Own gives you practical, well-researched information in a fun format for all homebrewers, whether you brew your beer from extract kits or all-grain.
Brew Your Own publishes eight issues annually from offices in Manchester Center, VT. The magazine's online home, byo.com, offers a selection of the magazine's stories, projects and recipes as well as web-only features. The magazine is available in both print and digital editions.
Brew Your Own's sister publication, WineMaker magazine, is the leading publication for the home winemaking hobby with a website at winemakermag.com
- Dawson Raspuzzi
- Art Director
- Coleen Jewett Heingartner
- Assistant Editor
- Dave Green
- Technical Editor
- Ashton Lewis
- Contributing Writers
- Terry Foster, John Palmer, Jamil Zainasheff, Josh Weikert, Michael Tonsmeire, Gordon Strong, Aaron Hyde, Christian Lavender
- Contributing Artists
- Jim Woodward, Chris Champine
- Contributing Photographer
- Charles A. Parker/Images Plus, Les Jörgensen
- Brad Ring
- Associate Publisher & Advertising Director
- Kiev Rattee
- Advertising Sales Coordinator
- Dave Green
- Faith Alberti
- Special Projects Manager
- Julie Ring
- Events Manager
- Jannell Kristiansen
- Subscription Customer Service Manager
- Anita Draper
- Newsstand Director
- Carl Kopf
- Editorial Review Board
- Tomme Arthur - Port Brewing/Lost Abbey
Steve Bader - Bader Beer and Wine Supply
David Berg - August Schell Brewing Co.
- Denny Conn - Experimentalbrew.com
- Michael Dawson - BSG Handcraft
- Horst Dornbusch - Beer Author
Greg Doss - Wyeast Laboratories
Chris Graham - MoreBeer!
Bob Hansen - Briess Malt Ingredients Co.
John Maier - Rogue Ales
Paul Manzo - Homebrew Consultant
Ralph Olson - Hopunion USA Inc.
Mitch Steele - New Realm Brewing Co.
Mark & Tess Szamatulski - Maltose Express
- Michael Tonsmeire - themadfermentationist.com
- Kal Wallner - The Electric Brewery
John Weerts - Homebrew Consultant
Chris White - White Labs
Anne Whyte - Vermont Homebrew Supply
David Wills - Freshops