2018 BYO Boot Camp – San Diego, CA
Join Brew Your Own for in-depth, full-day, small-class brewing learning experiences over 2 days. Each Boot Camp is limited to just 35 people so don’t wait to sign up. You can choose only one boot camp per day.
The BYO Boot Camp will take place February 2 & 3, 2018 in San Diego, CA. We’ve reserved a limited number of rooms at a special discounted rate for Boot Camp attendees at the Crowne Plaza San Diego – Mission Valley hotel. Click here for full details on reserving your discounted room. Both Friday and Saturday Boot Camps wrap up with a San Diego County Craft Breweries Beer Reception pouring samples of their beer. Also don’t miss the San Diego Breweries Insider Tour! Thursday, Feb. 1 option has sold out, and there a few remaining spots open on Sunday, Feb. 4, 2018 (limited availability!)
Registration For Boot Camp Includes:
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Boot Camp limited to 35 people per class
- Lunch plus Friday keynote from Peter Zein of Alesmith Brewing and Saturday BYO Columnists Panel Q&A
- Admission to Post-Boot Camp San Diego County Craft Beer Reception
- Course materials
- Boot Camp Welcome Bag from Sponsors
- One year (8-issues) Subscription/Renewal to Brew Your Own magazine
*Cancellation policy: For a refund, less a $100 administrative charge per person, send written notice by January 2, 2018. Refund requests received after January 2, 2018 will not be refunded. All refund requests will be processed post-Boot Camp.