2019 BYO Boot Camp – Asheville, NC – Register here
Join Brew Your Own for in-depth, full-day, small-class brewing learning experiences over 2 days. Each Boot Camp is limited to just 35 people so don’t wait to sign up. You can choose only one boot camp per day.
The BYO Boot Camp will take place March 22 – 23, 2019 in Asheville, NC. We’ve reserved a limited number of rooms at a special discounted rate for Boot Camp attendees at the Crowne Plaza Asheville resort. Click here for full details on reserving your discounted room. Both Friday and Saturday Boot Camps wrap up with an Asheville Craft Breweries Beer Reception pouring samples of their beer. Also don’t miss the Asheville Breweries Insider Tours! Thursday, March 21 and Sunday, March 24 options available (limited availability!)
Registration For Boot Camp Includes:
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Boot Camp limited to 35 people per class
- Lunch plus Friday keynote from Brian Grossman of Sierra Nevada Brewing and Saturday BYO Columnists Panel Q&A
- Admission to Post-Boot Camp Asheville Craft Beer Reception – (If you have a guest who you’d like to join you for the reception only, there are a limited amount of guest passes available for the receptions:) Click here to purchase a separate guest registration for a guest (s) of yours.
- Course materials
- Boot Camp Welcome Bag from Sponsors
- One year (8-issues) Subscription/Renewal to Brew Your Own magazine
*Cancellation policy: For a refund, less a $100 administrative charge per person, send written notice by February 22, 2019. Refund requests received after February 22, 2019 will not be refunded. All refund requests will be processed post-Boot Camp.