Join Brew Your Own for two full in-depth Nanobrew learning days. The BYO NanoCon will take place November 2 & 3, 2018 in Burlington, VT. We’ve reserved a limited number of rooms at a special discounted rate for NanoCon attendees at the DoubleTree Hilton Conference Center hotel. Click here for full details on reserving your discounted room. Click here to register for the NanoCon!
Both Friday and Saturday NanoCon days wrap up with a Vermont Breweries Beer Reception as part of your NanoCon registration pouring samples of their beer. (If you have a guest who you’d like to join you for the reception only, there are a limited amount of guest passes available for the receptions: Click here to purchase a separate guest registration for a guest (s) of yours. Also don’t miss the optional Wednesday and Thursday (two-days total) “Starting Up a Commercial Brewery Tour” Boot Camp with Steve Parkes and/or the Vermont Breweries Tours being offered both Thursday, November 1 and Sunday, November 4 for either Stowe, VT area breweries and/or Burlington are breweries! (limited availability!)
Registration For NanoCon Includes:
- 9:30 a.m. to 5 p..m learning over two days with 28 seminars to choose from with expert speakers covering topics on brewing operations, sales and marketing, business operations, start-up and lots more all geared to Nanobreweries!
- Roundtable Discussions –Peer-to-peer learning bringing full audience discussions on variety of subjects so you can learn what is working – and what isn’t – from others working in the Nano Craft Beer segment.
- Two Lunches with Keynote Addresses – Hear from fellow Nanobreweries during lunch on different hot topic items both Friday and Saturday so you can learn while you eat.
- Nano-Focused Vendors – Check out the latest in equipment, supplies, and ingredients from leading companies focused on your Nano market and your specific scale and needs.
- Sponsor Welcome Bag
- One-Year Subscription to Brew Your Own – Included with your NanoCon registration, a $29.99 value. Features our regular Nano Brewing column by Technical Editor Ashton Lewis.
- Opening & Closing Vermont Beer Receptions – Wrap up your full day of learning with sampling some of Vermont’s finest craft beers served by the breweries on the trade show floor. (Invite a friend or spouse: $30 for both evenings or $20 for one evening guest pass)
Optional 2-Day Pre-Conference Start-Up Boot Camp –Wed., Oct. 31 & Thurs. Nov. 1: Spend two full days leading into NanoCon learning from Steve Parkes, Lead Instructor and Owner of the American Brewers Guild, about the keys to starting up a new craft brewery both on the business side as well as the brewery side. This popular class regular sells out at our past events. Register Here.
Optional Pre- and Post-NanoCon Vermont Craft Brewery Tours – Thurs., Nov 1 and/or Sun. Nov. 4 Stowe/Waterbury, Vermont Area Craft Brewery Tours (Stowe, VT Tours currently waitlist only) or Burlington, Vermont Area Craft Brewery Tours. Space is limited so register early to lock in your seat! Register Here.
Special thanks to our NanoCon Conference sponsors. Visit them by clicking here.
By registering for the NanoCon I give permission for the free use of my name and photo in any media account of this event. I also certify that I am 21 years of age or older.
Cancellation policy: For a refund, less a $100 administrative charge per person, send written notice by October 1, 2018. Refund requests received after October 1, 2018 will not be refunded. All refund requests will be processed post-boot camps.