How do I access NanoCon Online and Links for Presentations ?
We use the Crowdcast virtual event platform for this event. Click on the link that will be emailed to you from “Brad Ring via Crowdcast” one day before the event. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not see it in your InBox. If you do not receive this link, email email@example.com
Crowdcast is a web-based virtual event platform so all you need to participate is a computer or digital device with a browser. They have found Google Chrome tends to work best with Crowdcast, but you can use other browsers as well, just not Safari. The main event page is www.https://www.crowdcast.io/e/nanocon2022
Crowdcast is also supported on the latest Android devices right in the browser, no downloads required. For iPhone and iPad users, you can download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/crowdcast-mobile/id1119071572
Crowdcast Attendee Quick Reference Guide: https://docs.crowdcast.io/en/articles/651701-attendee-quick-reference-guide
My video and audio is lagging. How can I fix it?
- Try pausing the event and then hitting play. Your internet bandwidth may just need a few seconds to catch up.
- Refresh your browser.
- By default, all events are set to stream in high-definition resolution. You can adjust the video resolution by hovering your mouse over the player and clicking the gear icon. From there you can lower the resolution to either 720p or 360p.
- If you’re still having trouble, click the question mark in the top right of the webinar screen OR look in the bottom left under the word LIVE for a link to help you stabilize your audio and video.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend this event on the Crowdcast Platform?
- Crowdcast recommends a minimum of 5 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload for a stable and consistent stream of video and audio.
- Crowdcast will automatically drop down to audio-only mode if your connection is weak. Click here to test your speed.
Where can I find the schedule for the event?
You will be able to find the schedule while logged into Crowdcast by clicking in the upper left corner to see a list of all sessions in a dropdown menu title “SCHEDULE” . You can also find a full rundown of all sessions with the correct links for each presentation.
How can I watch video recordings of the sessions after the event?
The video replay will take place within Crowdcast and is only accessible for paid NanoCon Online attendees immediately after the event is over.
I need more help!
Please contact the NanoCon team for more help by email: firstname.lastname@example.org