2020 BYO Boot Camp – Denver, CO
Save $100 if you register for the three-day option (this savings includes Steve Parkes’ Starting a Commercial Brewery three-day class) before January 27, 2020!
Registration For Optional Two-Day or Three-Day Boot Camp Includes:
- 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Boot Camp Thursday and Saturday limited to 35 people per class
- Lunch each day
- 9:15 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday full-day of back-to-back brewing seminars from our experts
- Admission to Post-Boot Camp Denver-Area Craft Beer Reception Thursday and Saturday – (If you have a guest who you’d like to join you for the reception only, there are a limited amount of guest passes available for the receptions:) Click here to purchase a reception-only guest registration (s).
- Any Course materials
- Boot Camp Welcome Bag from Sponsors
- One year (8-issues) Subscription/Renewal to Brew Your Own magazine (begins after the Boot Camp is over)
Two-Day Option: Friday is included with your Thursday or Saturday Bootcamp Choice. Two-Day Option Registration here.
Three-Day Option: Friday is included with your Thursday and Saturday Boot Camp Choices. Three-Day Option Registration here.
(Plus, you can save $100 if you register for the three-day option (this savings includes Steve Parkes’ Starting a Commercial Brewery three-day class) before January 27, 2020!
*Cancellation policy: For a refund, less a $100 administrative charge per person, send written notice by February 28, 2020. Refund requests received after February 28, 2020 will not be refunded. All refund requests will be processed post-Boot Camp.